October 22, 2006

If birds could talk

Almost everyone of us having difficulty breathing these days due to the haze. I'm recovering from a very bad flu and cough. I have been seeing the doctor very frequently the whole month due to my sickness...

As I was gazing out of the balcony smoking the other day on the 12th floor, the visibility is pretty bad, the whole sky is so clouded with haze, I saw birds flying around. Then it keeps me wondering how do these birds survive thru these bad weather...do they have the same problems that I'm facing the whole month coughing badly and a nose blockage, do birds get FLU? oooh ya they got bird flu right....



:p (it's meant to be a joke ya) ...

and btw do birds need any cough drop to soothe their throat and some expectorant (some cough medicine for expelling the phlegm) oooh oooh i got it if the birds doesn't need this then maybe the worms might need it then. You see when these worms consume some expectorant and when they have got eaten by these birds automatically they will be spitted out and got their lives save... don't you agree with me, or maybe do u think they need our assistance in helping them putting on a mask so that they could fly around happily.

So if birds could really talk what's the first thing do you think these birds would probably say or who will they be complaining to about these matter because eventually we will be experiencing the same kind of problem next year... Too many questions comes into mind these days maybe it's because too much of those antibiotics...

No comments: