September 16, 2006

When I was in Paris

Many people feel that Paris was a romantic city but to me it isn't felt that way...To me Paris is a place where you find most people dressing up fashionably and everywhere I go there are great architectural's buildings and design oriented. Every single moment something caught my attention from galleries up to sculptures exhibiions which are open to public, and even out of no where there are sculptures just around the park. According to most of my friends that have been to Paris say it was a nice place to be but to me, well I have been here seen most of the things by myself, their Metro (as in LRT, MRT, or Underground what-so-ever-you-call-it) it's damn dirty and have been vandalized badly.

Well, the most recognizable place in Paris is definitely the Eiffel Tower...

Some close up for your viewing pleasures...


My brother and I...


Musée du Louvre

Wow, this is the BEST place to be in Paris... to me it's even better than the Eiffel Tower, this specially designed pyramid is totally cool and definitely the greatest...

My one and only little brother...

My lovely parent...


Check out this place isn't this beautiful or what...or maybe it's just my photography skills...ahem


Well, let's checkout on the inside...


ooooh the reversible pyramid... gosh still haven't got the time to watch the movie yet, damn pai seh....


oooh another close up...

Below are some of the famous sculptures but kinda lazy to look into the brochures and to name it here one by one so too bad....









Well this is the reason why I came to this musuem, just to have a look at the painting myself with my own eyes, and before entering there are signs everywhere saying "PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY PICTURES OR EVEN VIDEO TAKING IS PROHIBITED HERE" but damn lots of Mother F***** are taking a photos of this painting so I wouldn't care much but to do the same... hahaha "PLEASE BARE THIS IN MIND, I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE YA SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY"...
The ORI of Mona Lisa... believe it or not! :p

After seeing this, there are not much excitements anymore to hang around because mostly are the Italian paintings and the worst things is this place is a non-air-conditioned, damn stuffy and it's crowded in here. So my brother and I just leaved that place...

Some great sculptures I saw as I was walking around some of the park...


These pictures are great, and again it's all fully taken professionally by Superbaby himself...enjoy!

No comments: