October 29, 2006

Halloween Sketches

Halloween Sketches, these are in fact some of my greatest sketches so far. Been struggling my super brain for days to comes up with these awesome (I hope so) so-called halloween sketches. Most of my sketches are drawn before bedtime, most of it is my own imaginations except for sketches no.5, it was based on someone else drawing while I was doing some of researches...

Have a look at it closely, and please do not hesitate to give any comment on some of these sketches because your comment would be much appreciated.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

3 comments:

Jr. said...

I personally like your sketches a lot. Looking forward to your Christmas sketches.

Anonymous said...

is very nice i like the pic 6, 7, 8 and 10. can use it for your own canvas shoes.

pRis PriS said...

nice sketches! ^_^